100% full Not resolved
1.1

First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min and terrible customer service definitely go there.This was my third time going to get a service done at Nail Trix.

I always go there with my mother and sister (meaning, there was a lot of money the salon was making with the three of us, 3 gel manicure, 3 regular pedicure and 3 eyebrows). We went there with a lot of time so we did not mind waiting a couple of minutes, the wait was 50 min, you tell me if is ok to wait that long.. but that was not the big problem. First my sister went to do her pedicure, then my mom and finally it was my turn, while they where helping my mom and my sister, the lady who helped me was done with my pedicure in about 7 minutes and I am not exaggerating.

Then it was time to get my gel manicure, I set down and without soaking my fingers in water she started taking just a bit of cuticle. I told her to please remove as much as she could. She told me it seems I've already gotten a manicure because I did not had any cuticle there to remove so I had to show her the cuticle I had by soaking in water. Then, when she told me she was done I stand to wash my hand and she said no, she was going to put the gel nail polish and then wash.

This was weird for me because I know the procedure, I do my nails every 20 days.. so I set again and she started "working". Not only she was shaking but I could realize I was getting nail polish over my skin so I set to her to please clean the edges, she told me -I would do it later-, another weird thing, once you put you hands in the light there is not much you can do. After she painted my nails she clean with acetone and the pour a ton of oil (of course, for me not to see the mess she'd done.

After that I went to wash my hands and when I went back to tell her to please do something with the edges she was already gone and starting to work on a pedicure. I though I was taking to the manager or at least assistant manager of the store when I told her what just happened. She told me to wait a couple of minutes for the person who took care of me could helped me. I waited for over 20 minutes and finally the girl was back.

I told her: I don't think it is proper to be "apparently done" with a customer and leave, you need to make sure your customer is happy with the service you just provided. Then, I told her what I was disliking of what she did, it was not a coat problem, it was nail polish on my skin and cuticle. The person that takes you name and later calls you to get your service done told her to remove the nail polish and do it again, I didn't want that because I'd already been there for a long time so I told her to please fix it. She was already mad because the only thing she wants is to do a 5 min mani and pedi, get tip and move one with the next person.

She started working on my hands for the second time, by putting a lot of pressure and trying to get the cuticle off. I told her it was hurting and then she cut me twice. I was being really nice with her until this point, I told her to leave it like that because she told me, as they all say, is not the job I did, is your nail or your skin or whatever thing is wrong with you. I went back I told the girl in the front desk I was only going to pay for my pedicure, she told me ok but I needed to go back for them to take the nail polish off.

Let me tell you at this moment I did not have any more time, I was already running late for an appointment. She called the owner, then the owner spoke with the lady who did my nails, then they talked in Vietnamese and then she told me if I don't pay for the service she was going to call the police, later she told me I had to pay it and come back when the owner was there to get my money back. I paid the full service, over $60 and then after I sign the receipt she told me the owner was going to do them next day, I said I did not want them re-done, just wanted my money back. She told me no money back.

Making the long story short, I left and of course I was not coming back, I waisted my $60 in a service that definitely did not deserve it. I am so disappointed because I really though they could do something with my problem. There is nobody in charge who can help you and hear your side of the story, nobody who can see the job they had done and give you a feedback.

Terrible service, I cannot believe there is still people loosing customers over a manicure.Also, I am not the type of girl who is looking for free service, I always leave a good tip because I know it is a hard job and it has to be paid good, but definitely I am not coming back to this terrible place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described, rude, only care about tip and payment, not customers" of nail trix manicure service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Nail Trix needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nail trix manicure service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nail Trix.

Had an Experience with Nail Trix?

Comments

I thought they looked good...

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1054267

Look at those cuticles though - she has been cut by the technician. I'll be surprised if she doesn't get an infection. Poor girl.